Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Test Post

Hello good internet. This is a test post. It is a test post because I do not know what to post. I am concerned with my internet ability and that this will not be posted when I attempt to publish it. Oh well. You could say that this is the first of many Conradical Notions that will emerge from this blog. I also picked out a pretty city background, looks nice don't it? ;)

Sorry for the winkface, bad habit ;) oops did it again. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this first post not because of the content, but because of the fact I did it.

Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Conrad!
    I love the cityscape background and the name of your Blog. Hopefully you will find a great deal to talk about. I am sure you will profound things to say - throughout your commentaries. Remember to have a style, subject, or technique which stays consistent and allows for cohesiveness throughout your blog. :) Ms. Morton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Conrad,

    I also like the cityscape, but I want more discussion in the blogs. I understand your feelings about summatives being too heavily weighted, regardless this needs more writing to fulfill the requirements. Consider writing the details of stories/incidents/ anecdotes that happened over the year and taught you something. Go "Conradical" for real! Take a risk with the subject matter that you delve into. Turning 18 was a focal point, so perhaps the extra entries can be on radical teen lessons. These may be personal or taken from observations of watching other's experiences.

    Another option might be to discuss a few of your more controversial beliefs and provide research to support your arguments. You could also make jokes or write stand up routines about teens.

    I'm trying to help you out. You've go until Friday for improvements.

    ReplyDelete