Okay, here we go boys and girls. Lets get down to blogging.
For the past four months, I have been training to become a soldier in the Canadian Military. This weekend I go for my seventh 3 day block of the Basic Military Qualification Course. And let me tell you something, its damn hard. But in a way that may seem peculiar to some, I relish the difficulty of Army life. There is some sort of grim satisfaction when going for a run in the freezing cold at 5:00 AM whilst the rest of the world sleeps. The knowledge that you are doing something unique and challenging is in my eyes a gift that keeps on giving. The job will never get easier, and I feel that is something I am going to like. Cant wait to inform you all how this weekend goes!
Another option would be to discuss army training/life in detail. This may be the best option, since it has the potential to educate and be unique.
ReplyDelete